As a lover of Eyeliner for 15 years…well since i was 16 i have been striving to find the right one. It has been one hell of a struggle but i think i’ve finally found it.
Whilst searching on the net i came across the website Beauty Bay. Never been on it in my life so i was in make up heaven once i started scrolling through pages of gorgeous products.
In particular this eyeliner set below:- Zoeva Black Box
It comes with 4 black eyeliners 2 pencil and two liquid
1. Cat eye pen – to get that perfect winged effect i am yet to master that in need of practice so may need to nose at some tutorials.
2. Graphic Eyes – The shade is called Black to Earth and looks like a graphic pencil you would have used in art class i have used this on my water line. It looks smooth and gives a liquid liner look which i love.
3. Soft Kohl – This is quite subtle compared to the graphics one but still gives your eyes that bit of definition.
4. Calli Graphic – i have used this in the picture below for along my lash line, The key is to put the mascara on first and then follow with this as it will be easier to apply will do a video at a later date showing you what i mean.
For £19.99 i think it was well worth the money as its waterproof
i think its a winner in my eyes
Let’s delve a little bit deeper so you can get to know me a little better.
Being happy in life is one thing we all strive to achieve daily.
Heres a few things that bring a smile to my face and that can turn my frown upside down.
A playlist on Spotify
This one I am loving at the moment, I made it myself and it’s got some new songs and old on there. A song is quite a powerful thing, get the right lyrics and you got a happy listener.
Perfect Eye Candy
These four men are just mmm.
- My love for Colin Firth when I first saw him in Bridget Jones over a decade ago. He can be my Mr Darcy any day.
- I managed to bag myself a VIP ticket 2 years ago to meet Paul Hollywood and got talking with him, real down to earth and very easy on the eye. Don’t know how I managed to not stutter or faint.
- When I was 10 I went to watch Phillip Scofield in Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat. Little did i know he would become the fine silver fox that he is today. Being 3 rows back watching him perform in a loin cloth would have been more appreciated my age now.
- Lastly, Adrian Grenier caught my eye years ago when he was the curly-haired lad in Entourage then in The Devil Wears Prada. I don’t know there’s just something about him.
A Poem with meaning
Being a lover of writing you can always find happiness in words.
This is one I have recently stumbled across, its written by a talented poet Erin Hanson. There is plenty of her work on Pinterest.
Ever since i was a little girl i have been a hugger. I don’t go overboard with one but sometimes its just what you need. No matter who it’s from it doesn’t necessarily have to be the loving kind just at the right time.
There you go, now you know me a bit better than the start of reading this.
what makes you tick?