Since most of us at Christmas are super stressed and we want everything to be perfect for this one special day which we call Christmas. I thought I would go researching and here are some tips to help you enjoy it and still have hair on your head by the end of it.
- Fork out the address book and hopefully your bought Christmas cards (you best go buy some if you haven’t) – a little secret buy next years after Christmas to save pennies.
- Write the cards , get stamps and send them off before the cut off date(check the post office website for details) – deliver if they are local.
- Make an inventory of what you have in the cupboard and what you think you need to feed the mouths of your guests at Christmas. Then go out and find your bargain buys at the supermarket.
- Create a gift list and buy what they would like not what you think they may like as it may be end up being an unwanted present. Don’t lose the receipts.
- Get the tree out the attic/loft or go purchase one and go absolutely mad with the decorations – show your creative streak.
- Go to Christmas fayres and get into the Christmas spirit
- Blast out a Christmas playlist and sing your heart out and dance round like a loon.
- Make sure you have enough wrapping paper and then get on and wrap your gifts. For the lazy bums enough gift bags.
- Sort out arrangements for the big day, lighten the load and help each other along.
- Open the door to a Christmas caroller even if they sound like a strangled cat, they are trying their best. pop them a pound or what you can spare for their charity and on their way they go.
- Go visit elderly friends and relatives, sometimes they are left on the back burner because they’ve endured so many Christmases. Elderly people get sad this time of year so make someone smile this Christmas.
- Make sure you have got the mince pies cos they are yummy and obviously Santa likes them too
- Put on your favourite Christmas Film, light the fire, put some candles on, wrap up in a blanket and enjoy.
Merry Christmas xx