I will hold my hands up and say I need to take a few bits of my own advice.
Not just because it’s a new year but because it will make you happy once you’ve achieved it.
- As the saying goes take baby steps, one step at a time and plan your way to what you are striving towards. The world wasn’t built in a day so take your time.
- Surround yourself with Positivity. Me personally I love pinterest it has all the quotes you could ever want and more to get you feeling good about yourself.
- Be your own biggest fan. Believe in yourself. Tell yourself you are amazing and you can do anything you put your mind to.
- Do not be defined by the number on the scales. If you are happy as you are then good for you but from experience the scales can make you cry. Learn to love your reflection in the mirror and sod any haters.
- Write down to do lists so you have a plan of action and you can feel truly satisfied when you have ticked everything off on the list.
- Reward yourself when you have done good. Buy that pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing up. Go see that film. You’re worth it.
Life’s for living so while you are young, able and healthy go out and live it to its fullest.