What’s she going to be talking about today I bet your thinking….
Well i’m going to talk about something a bit random but beneficial for all
‘HAVING A SHOWER’
What you get up to while you are in it is your business whether you sing in it, share it or its just a quick wash and out.
I found out some really interesting things about what happens when you take a shower a certain way.
Ok so some of you may like a steaming hot shower and this isn’t a bad thing as long as its not making you red here is what’s good about it
- If you are feeling a little bit anxious it can help reduce your anxiety levels
- if you are quite tense your body will thank you for the hot shower. it relaxes your muscles
- It can unclog blocked pores of toxins and can leave your skin nice and cleansed.
- If you’ve had a headache for ages or a blocked nose a shower will alleviate the symptoms
Then theres the cold shower….we all go no thanks but it really does help
- It tightens up the skin lets face it none of us fancy our skin sagging prematurely
- It stimulates your sluggish immune system and prevents you getting colds
- Reduces hair loss…men in particular take note of this one 🙂
- It frees up your mind and makes you more alert…cos its so cold obviously
and if you sing in the shower it reduces stress, improves your mood and motivates you so who cares if you are in tune or not it is good for your health.
If you plan on doing anything else in the shower just be careful not to slip on the soap.