January either brings you a positive mind or the blues….
Well I done this a few years ago after I had a major operation and it cheered me up no ends so I would suggest it to anyone that needs a pick me up.
A HAPPY BOX
Grab yourself a shoe box and some wrapping paper, sellotape and scissors and decorate your shoe box to your liking
THIS IS MINE
Go hunting in your room for things that make you smile that you think would fit in your box and that you don’t necessarily need on a daily basis
Here is what I have included in mine…you can change it as many times of course…
- A Sketch book and pencils so I can have a laugh at my hideous attempts at drawing.
- My memory book that I keep adding to but is full of happy memories
- a little jar with positive quotes in in to remind myself to look on the positive side
- A little book of confidence. Its 10 years old its a great pocket sized pick me up
- A quote from a magazine – Smile
- My old MP3 player with some right Throwback Thursday tunes
- My favourite Hand balm from The Body Shop it smells so good
- A note pad that I can write all that I am grateful for and do a bit of journaling in
- A hilarious film – My choice at mo is Full Monty
- A sentimental piece of Jewellery. Mines this watch.
What would you put in yours?