So you buy a laptop and you suddenly get bored of the colour, or it looking so normal. Ok I’ve had mine nearly a year so I haven’t just defaced it.
DISCLAIMER: THIS DIY IS SAFE FOR YOUR LAPTOP AND IS REMOVABLE AT ANY TIME
Here are the things you will need
- Roll your sticky back plastic out and place your laptop on top
- Cut around it being sure you have enough leave a bit extra
- Peel back a corner and place at the top and gently work down pressing any bubbles out of it on the way.
- When it’s on completely go around the outside and tidy up with a small pair of scissors.
- Use the hairdryer on a low setting to soften the edges to stick to the laptop to give it a more finished look.