So you buy a laptop and you suddenly get bored of the colour, or it looking so normal. Ok I’ve had mine nearly a year so I haven’t just defaced it.
DISCLAIMER: THIS DIY IS SAFE FOR YOUR LAPTOP AND IS REMOVABLE AT ANY TIME
Here are the things you will need
Oh and some scissors. They are the most important as without them you’d of botched it up straight away.
- Roll your sticky back plastic out and place your laptop on top
- Cut around it being sure you have enough leave a bit extra
- Peel back a corner and place at the top and gently work down pressing any bubbles out of it on the way.
- When it’s on completely go around the outside and tidy up with a small pair of scissors.
- Use the hairdryer on a low setting to soften the edges to stick to the laptop to give it a more finished look.