Good morning and Happy Monday, Despite the weather change to a dismal grey sky.
I haven’t been feeling too grand of late so apologies for the lack of posting last week. However can’t let things keep me down so here i am with todays post.
Whats in my pink chord Backpack?
I want you to bear in mind this is just the basics that i have in my bag at one time as a woman you know our handbags feel like we have bowling balls in them and have sooo much stuff we really don’t need.
- As i love to write i make sure i have my great ideas notepad and a pen.
- My boots floral Make up bag with my concealer, to hide my dark circles, my eyeliner and a pink lippy of course
- I always have some sort of hand cream and The Body Shop Strawberry one smells so good and leaves my hands so soft.
- I either have a chocolate bar or something sweet in my bag as i’m addicted to sugar and at the mo its Tangfantastics.
- Something a lot of you wont have is catheters in your bag i have about 5-6 in my bag at a time as i have a bladder stoma so when nature calls i’m prepared for it.
- Everyone needs some paracetamol in their bag for when pain strikes.
- I have my Sony A5000 camera for taking photos of whatever catches my eye i like to capture things in the moment.
- I am not a huge fan of chewing gum so a packet of soft mints it is. your breath is always better being minty fresh.
- My purse was a charity shop find. It was brand new and still inits wrapper so i thought for £3 your coming home with me.
- A pair of Sunnies as British weather is so unpredictable you never know when you are going to need them.
- My Iphone because who leaves home without theirs these days…Not me.
- My HP Stream laptop as a blogger its always great to write your posts up wherever you are and this one has a touch screen too so i can draw on it too which i love.