Even though mine is slightly broken at the moment I wanted to get my views across about women and their bodies.
- When someone says you’re beautiful they aren’t lying
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over
- Stretch marks are on pretty much every second Woman don’t be ashamed.
- Be more body confident it’s so attractive.
- Everyone has one boob bigger than the other
- It’s not wrong to be vain it’s called Self love.
- You can wear what you want and wear it with pride. If it makes you feel good. Your body your rules.
- The size of your waist doesn’t measure your worth.
- Don’t let anyone give your body the attention when they haven’t had permission.
and last but not least
Your body hears everything your mind says about it so think positive.