Absolutely everybody gets a down day even the most happiest of people.
Nothing is wrong with looking for advice on how to find that smile again…I’ve done it myself in the past.
So I made this list back along in my journal and until now I didn’t think about sharing it with you.
- Grab a DVD (preferably a comedy) some snacks, a blanket and dim the lights.
- Light a scented candle, add some bubbles and jump in the tub.
- Make yourself an uplifting playlist of songs that make you smile for days when you need to turn to it.
- Phone a friend and arrange to meet up- tell them to bring laughter.
- Go shopping whether in town or online it is the best sort of therapy.
- Draw or write whichever you think your better at and let yourself get super creative.
- Go put on an item of clothing that brings you joy, in your fav colour preferably.
- Make your favourite meal / snack and really enjoy all the flavours
- Go for a walk, feel the fresh air hit your face and take in all the beautiful views you see.
- Give a hug to someone it’s so heartwarming and leaves you with that happy fuzzy feeling. You could be cheering up someone else in the process.
My Fab blogger friend Bella Inizio also did a blog post on this topic why not go check hers out too. (Click on her name and it’ll take you straight to it)
I hope my list helps in some way and if you ever feel sad know that I’m only a twitter message away.
Til next time….