Today I have two bloggers I have only recently discovered and I thought why not bring them to my blog to do a Q and A.
Both girls totally different but totally fabulous so here we go with Lizanne from Lizanne_style.
1) What 3 make up products are your must-haves and why?
A) The 3 make up products that are my must-haves are a good primer as it will help your foundation go on a lot smoother, a good foundation as once you have that sorted everything else it easy and a good setting spray as your makeup will look more natural and less powdery.
2) What song reminds you of your childhood, what song do you love to put on repeat and what song can you not stand?
A) The song that reminds me of my childhood is Last Christmas as it was the last song recorded by Wham, the song I love to put on repeat is Small Town Throwdown as I love Country music and the song that I cannot stand has got to be I’ve got a song that will get on your nerves as it does get on my nerves.
3) Other than where you live now where would you like to live and why?
A) I would love to live in New York as it has always been somewhere I would love to visit and I love theatre.
4) What’s your motto in life it advice to others?
A) My life motto is if you don’t succeed get up and try again. My advice to others is if you want something go out there and gets it and if anyone says you can’t do it ignore them as they are only jealous.
Also I have 15-year-old Eden from Everything Eden to answer some questions too
and here was what she said…
1) Do you have a favourite make up palette and why do you love it?
A) the Naked heat palette it’s so gorgeous and pigmented also I’m a sucker for warm tones.
2) Did you set any New Years resolutions that you want to keep/achieve?
A yes to be happy, to get healthier and to do some more exercise and to do well in my exams.
3) What is your biggest passion in life?
A) my biggest passion is to be happy and healthy. Also to take my blog full time some day.
4) What is your favourite outfit/item of clothing?
A) I love my super fluffy grey jumper from H&M
I’d like to thank both for taking part in answering the questions I came up with. I could’ve come up with some really random ones but I thought I’d be kind.
Til next time….