If you are a blogger, chances are your office/work area looks very similar to this pic.
- Your notepad with all the amazing ideas you have jotted down ready to type up and make them into an awesome blog post.
- A cuppa of whatever you fancy. Something that’s going to keep you alert.
- Your Phone/iPad to transfer any photos you have taken and edited ready for when you hit publish.
- Some beauty products to apply inbetween your pauses…your thinking time.
- Something to nibble on that’s going to give you a boost of energy to see you through your blogging sesh.
- Your trusty laptop/computer where all the magic happens and you put the final touches and then promote from once your blog post goes live.
There are more bits of course that help along the way in the blogging process. Those above are to name a few.
We all have certain ways also on how we plan and put together a post. No two people are the same. That’s what makes us unique.
If you are new I post here on my lifestyle blog 3 times a week normally Tues/Thurs/Sat
See you in my next post
Til next time…