8 pieces of wisdom for you
Posted On April 9, 2020
I like to think of myself as a wise owl spreading wisdom or sometimes I have learnt it from my Mum, shes wise old owl – ha ha.
So here are 8 pieces of wisdom I wish to share with you.
- Words are powerful, use them wisely
- People come and go, but the right ones stay
- You are doing enough even if it doesn’t feel like it
- Failure is when you don’t try
- Random acts of kindness make everyone feel better
- Live for today and not for tomorrow
- Never look back, there is nothing there for you.
- Overthinking kills happiness