Since my birthday is in October it’s always been my favourite season and I love how you can simply slide from summer to the central heating and still feel warm…
The leaves haven’t quite changed colours yet. When one drops down on my head I will finally say autumn is here.
Here are a few essential things that I like to have…I missed out my hot water bottle but that one is with me all year round. Yes I’m slightly odd but hey I don’t mind being an oddington one bit 🙂
- Hot Choc – With all the decorations if you feel like going a bit fancy
- A Snuggly Blanket – Literally stuck to you until next summer
- The Fireplace – Whether it’s a open fire or central heating just the nice feeling of not being cold.
- A spiced candle – Those scents that bring the nostalgia of autumn
- Nights in front of the box – All the films and new series to enjoy
- A Pumpkin – Because of hallowe’en of course. You’re never too old.
- A woolly jumper – The key thing you should have in your wardrobe to get you through the colder months.
- Hat, scarf and gloves – So you can still enjoy being outside but your keeping well wrapped up.
- Wellingtons Boots – To jump in the mound of colourful leaves and big puddles.
What reminds you of Autumn?
See you next time…