Happy Friday my lovelies. This is last week of Fierce Female Friday. Today we have the lovely Chanelle.
Chanelle is a small town blogger from New Zealand who tends to blog mostly about beauty and lifestyle. She blogs to express her passion for makeup and enjoys interacting with other bloggers.
Here are the Q and A’s
1. What makes you feel powerful?
I feel powerful when I’m able to help someone and share knowledge. Also, wearing bright fuchsia lipstick makes me feel happy and confident – it’s MY colour!
2. What 3 strong women do you look up to?
1. My mum – I am who I am mostly because of her. She has taught me important lessons and has had to go through a lot in life. She brought up two children on her own which can’t have been easy.
2. Shania Twain – I have listened to Shania’s music since I was a young girl. Music makes me happiest and it was an honour to be at Shania’s first ever New Zealand show in 2018 (she even touched my hand). Her life hasn’t always been easy and her attitude to keep fighting and keep going is inspirational.
3. Cheating a little here but Kylie and Dannii Minogue – I cant pick a favourite and I look up to them both! They are proof that hard work and determination will get you far. They always bounce back when faced with adversity.
2.What advice would you give to someone needing to find their inner fierceness?
Really get to know yourself and who you are, what you like, what you don’t like etc. – this shows you have a standard and if people come along and try and walk over you and make you change they won’t be able to. Trust your gut instinct. Don’t be afraid to spend time alone. Know that it’s ok not to do what everyone else does. Most importantly, be kind to yourself!
It’s the 9th month of favourites… I can’t believe how fast the year has gone. Blink and it’ll be Christmas 😁
So let’s start with a this duvet set that was my favourite before it even arrived. I fell in love with it online and thought yes you’ll make me very happy… Its so snuggly and warm I feel like hibernating in it every night.
I am a sucker for nail varnishes that last and look good so these two by Barry M look just like gel but are infact Molten Metal shades 💅🏼
The pink one is so me and the purple one is a perfect autumnal colour.
A bit of pampering has taken place through the month of September and this weekend I had a spa stay with my Mum and Sister in law to be Kerry it was nice to chill out and it all started with this delicious cream tea.
I have always loved poetry, I will have to look out the book I made age 7 or 8…it was hilarious. However I am inspired by this wonderful poet to write and publish my own poetry book Maya Angelou… and this is one of her fab books. A must read.
Home bargains reusable face pads are a bargain and they are saving the planet at the same time.
Washing machine safe and can be reused again and again.
Use them like you would a normal cotton wool pad and then rinse well. It’s up to you how often you use it before you decide to bung it into the machine.
They come in a pack of 4 so you won’t be left without one.
You can also get them in bulk on the likes of amazon and they look just like cotton wool pads as they are white. But I like my colourful ones. Call me crazy but a bit of colour adds a bit of fun to your skincare routine.
For my last week of features i have a wonderful blogger i have been following over the last few years and a newbie who is a breath of fresh air…..without further ado i’ll let them introduce herself.
Hi, My name is Liz and I am 44 (and no I am not lying lol).
I run the blog Lizanne-style.co.uk and the YouTube channel Lizanne-style. I have ran the blog and YouTube channel for about 2 years and the subjects I cover are beauty and lifestyle. I post every Thursday and Saturday on my blog and I upload every two weeks on my YouTube channel.