It’s a blustery Saturday morning I thought let’s do a quick Q and A.
So I have just come up with 10 questions about blogging –
please feel free to copy and paste it on your blog
- What is the meaning behind your blog name: My name is Holly and my nickname growing up was Holzie so I kind of wanted to include it and the loves part is because everything I do is from the heart
- What made you want to start blogging: I have always had a passion for writing since I could put pen to paper. I love how blogging can give you an outlet to talk about a range of subjects that all can relate to.
- What 3 apps do you use everytime you blog: I use Canva for my featured image, I use Moldiv for photo editing and OneNote for planning and note-taking.
- What posts do you enjoy writing the most: I love writing personal posts that are close to my heart. I think its great that there’s an outlet to do it – amen to WordPress.
- Where do you look for blogging inspiration: I have a few boards on Pinterest give me some inspiration. I look in magazines, watch documentaries, and when I am out and about. It’s surprising where inspiration will spring from.
- What are your pet peeves about blogging: I really hate the competitiveness of it, I think it would take the fun out it for me. The follow to unfollow on Instagram and Twitter. Like whats the point?
- What would be your dream whilst blogging: I would love for someone to read one of my blog posts and for it to have a huge impact on their life that they change it around for the better.
- Where do you go to write your blog posts: If I am able to get to my office then there. Generally, it’s on my bed late at night when an idea springs into my head and I get the laptop out quick.
- Who do you look up to in the blogging community: I look up to the brave ones who speak up about things that they needed the courage to write. It warms my soul.
- What is some advice you would give to a newbie blogger: Be yourself, write from within and be confident. You will help at least one person with your words so get writing.
Thanks for reading….
Much love and I’ll see you in my next post xxx