I have been blogging a little over a year now. I absolutely love documenting about the things I like and things that go on in my life. I want to add something different.
I want to include some of the fabulous bloggers of this world. The ones who I love to see online and enjoy every post they write and also newbies that I’ve only just discovered.
I will either do a Q and A with a different blogger every week or just write a little piece about them. We shall see how it goes.
So watch this space and I hope to bring you more people to follow on their journeys.
Alternatively leave your blog link down below and I’ll be in touch.
Til next time
I only found out a few days ago there was an International Day For Girls.
I know we have International Woman’s Day at the beginning of the year I believe that girls should be recognised too as being a powerful gender.
I found some pretty awesome quotes that show we are strong females no matter what age we are.
There is no need to strive for perfection just be your amazing self
Making a stand with other girls is much better than fighting against them.
Never give up on your childhood dreams, trust me, mine has come true.
Speak up and don’t let your thoughts and ideas be silenced.
This Little verse reminds you that you are and always will be enough.
Thanks for stopping by
til next time…
I am grateful to all of you that have been loyal to me and reading each newsletter that I put out at the end of every month.
FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE NEXT MONTHS
It has been a horrendous month if i am honest with you. I haven’t been able to properly concentrate i was by my poorly uncles bedside until he sadly passed away and then been helping my mum with arrangements as well as having paralysed legs it’s been a hard one.
Not to blow my own trumpet but i think its took a strong woman in me to not crumble. I guess that comes from my truly amazing Mumma shes just some kinda wonderful.
I will try and keep up with my newsletters but if you can understand why I was unable to put more thought into this months.
On the upside its Autumn. Octobers my favourite month and in a couple of weeks it’ll be my birthday.
So sod off now September if you kindly would….
yours most sincerely
I’ve seen better Septembers than this one but some things are just in the lap of the gods and we have to get on the best we can.
I do however like to have a look back at what things did make me happy/helped in some way throughout the month.
MASK OF MAGNAMINTY FACE MASK BY LUSH £11.99
FOUND ON ANAZON KINDLE APP FREE WITH PRIME OR £4.99 FOR PAPERBACK
QUEEN GREATEST HITS – HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE FREDDIE MERCURY.
This gorgeous little peach…my niece Daisy came over to visit me and Mum and we were both shocked when she got down off my brothers lap and ran across the room. My eyes filled with tears of Joy. I got her to say Hol Hol too which made me smile. Being an auntie is one of the best feelings in the world. You feel so loved. I became one at 12 and they’ve just kept coming since.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
BEING THERE FOR SOMEONE ELSE BRINGS WARMTH TO YOUR HEART AS WELL AS THEIRS SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
Thanks for having a nosey and I’ll see you in my next post…
So the morning starts with breakfast in bed on a lap tray if lucky bought in by your significant other before he dashes off to work
Once you’ve enjoyed your delicious breakfast you get your ass into the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. Starting with looking after your pearly whites.
Once you jump in the shower your phone rings, you see it’s your best mate so you can’t just leave it so you answer it trying to keep your modesty…even though nobody else is in the house. She wants to meet you so you hop on out.
A text comes through… ‘Are you ready?’
You quickly grab your phone and shoot a snapchat back at her saying won’t take too much longer.
While you are getting ready you can’t help but try that hair do you saw on Facebook or was it YouTube?
you’ve chosen your favourite pair of shoes and you are on out the door at last.
No matter how old you are some things never change and you act just as silly as you did when you were 12 years old.
After a fun-filled afternoon, a spot of shopping and a bite to eat you head on home.
Back home coffee in hand and feet up. Absolute bliss.
You admire the makeup that’s still on from this morning and then need to take it all off. what a chore.
You make a few to-do lists and then have a nosey on social media. life is good.
Finally, as soon as your head hits the pillow you are asleep. That’s when you know it has been a good day.
A different post from normal I know just experimenting a bit
Hope you enjoyed it
Since my birthday is in October it’s always been my favourite season and I love how you can simply slide from summer to the central heating and still feel warm…
The leaves haven’t quite changed colours yet. When one drops down on my head I will finally say autumn is here.
Here are a few essential things that I like to have…I missed out my hot water bottle but that one is with me all year round. Yes I’m slightly odd but hey I don’t mind being an oddington one bit 🙂
- Hot Choc – With all the decorations if you feel like going a bit fancy
- A Snuggly Blanket – Literally stuck to you until next summer
- The Fireplace – Whether it’s a open fire or central heating just the nice feeling of not being cold.
- A spiced candle – Those scents that bring the nostalgia of autumn
- Nights in front of the box – All the films and new series to enjoy
- A Pumpkin – Because of hallowe’en of course. You’re never too old.
- A woolly jumper – The key thing you should have in your wardrobe to get you through the colder months.
- Hat, scarf and gloves – So you can still enjoy being outside but your keeping well wrapped up.
- Wellingtons Boots – To jump in the mound of colourful leaves and big puddles.
What reminds you of Autumn?
See you next time…
A few words of wisdom from me to you….
I want you to remember these 6 things this week if nothing else
- If something made you laugh until your sides hurt write it down in your phone notes so you can look back on it and have a giggle to yourself again.
- Go to your favourite bands concert. Have a drink but don’t get stupidly drunk you want to remember the epic time you had and get all the words right as your singing don’t you?
- In life take plenty of pictures. Whatever catches your eye. Just click away. That way later on when you scroll through your camera roll you’ll remember everything about that day, good or bad.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. Every path you take will take you on a journey and it’s up to you to make it through with strength and determination and end up right where you want to be – in your own little paradise.
- Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference. Who is true to you and who is not.
- One of the biggest lessons in life is to realise it’s ok to feel shitty. Just make sure you don’t stay there. Find your happy place and get back to it.
Thanks for stopping by….
See you in the next post