A few words of wisdom from me to you….
I want you to remember these 6 things this week if nothing else
- If something made you laugh until your sides hurt write it down in your phone notes so you can look back on it and have a giggle to yourself again.
- Go to your favourite bands concert. Have a drink but don’t get stupidly drunk you want to remember the epic time you had and get all the words right as your singing don’t you?
- In life take plenty of pictures. Whatever catches your eye. Just click away. That way later on when you scroll through your camera roll you’ll remember everything about that day, good or bad.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. Every path you take will take you on a journey and it’s up to you to make it through with strength and determination and end up right where you want to be – in your own little paradise.
- Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference. Who is true to you and who is not.
- One of the biggest lessons in life is to realise it’s ok to feel shitty. Just make sure you don’t stay there. Find your happy place and get back to it.
Thanks for stopping by….
See you in the next post
Many apologies for my absence I promise I’m back now
I thought this post would be quite appropriate as I have been having a rough time at the moment as most of you know. But also for those of you that just need that little bit of a positivity boost.
This one’s a fab find… you wouldn’t keep dead flowers in a vase so don’t keep negative thoughts stored up in your head
Ok so when you think, it uses energy even though you don’t really think it does. You will feel it happening. That’s where you feel happy or sad by the positive or negative thoughts you have.
In life, there are things you can’t change no matter how hard you try. As much as it may stress you out at the time once you think to yourself let that shit go you will instantly feel a sense of relief and feel a lot happier.
I am going to leave you here with 3 quotes that I have stored on my phone that make me smile when I read them and I hope they do the same to you too.
Last but not least write down these daily reminders and you’ll never have a bad day unnecessarily again.
Much loves and thanks for stopping by….
One aim i want you to strive for this summer and carry on the rest of your life is this… Body Confidence
These 10 ways will help you on your way and if you put them into action you soon wont need to look at the list to see what needs to be done to achieve it because you will have it.
Lets get into them…
- Appreciate all that your body can do – It gets up in the morning, it feeds you, you walk around and you exercise it. Be thankful that yours works as some peoples do not.
- Keep a top 10 list of things you like about yourself -Things that aren’t related to how much you weigh or what you look like. So we are looking at your beautiful inside. I will do a blog post on this topic soon.
- Remind yourself that Beauty is not only skin deep – Those so called perfect pictures you see on Instagram that have most likely been edited and staged to hell. You are much more than that. Beauty shouldn’t be taken at face value.
- Look at yourself as a whole person and don’t just focus on one body part. Loving the whole of you is so much better
- Surround yourself with positive people – Those people that lift you up and think your a fabulous human being those are the people you want in your life. The others you just gotta wave bye bye to.
- Shut down the voices that tell you that you are not perfect – Whoever invented that word was silly as people strive to be perfect and hate themselves for not measuring up to someone else. You be you and let them be them.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and make you feel good – Theres no point putting on those 5 inch heels because you saw them on someone else and they rocked them if you can’t walk in them and you don’t usually wear them. Have your own unique style and own it.
- Look at social media / magazines in a constructive and positive way – Don’t slate the photos of females you think aren’t owning their look if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all. Us women were born to build each other up not tear each other down.
- Do something nice for yourself and let your body know its appreciated – Buy it some new clothes or give it a nice soak in the bath with some bubbles. Every body loves a good pampering i know mine does . Love your body.
- Send out a good message to others doubting their body – There are so many of us that are looking for body confidence and once you have got yours you can help others as well.
Don’t forget these 10 write them down, share them and use them.
I have never wrote anything like this on my blog but it was something that was bought to my attention as the weather has got hotter here in England. So i thought why not speak up about it.
I myself grew up hating my body because society said that going through puberty and becoming a woman you were most likely going to get picked on because you had spots and curves and boobs coming way too early and you just didn’t fit in with everyone elses body your age.
I NOW DON’T LET ANYONE TELL ME THAT THE BODY I WAS BORN WITH ISN’T BEAUTIFUL AND I CELEBRATE IT EACH AND EVERY DAY
BUT THIS REALLY GETS TO ME BEING A WOMAN….
I see all of these men at the moment walking around with their shirts off some of them are well into their 70s but thats not the issue here. its very acceptable for a man to get his chest out because he is hot but as soon as we decide that maybe we are too hot for a top too its bang out of order.
Having a pair of boobs, breasts, tits whatever you want to call them is an amazing thing and not in the way that A LOT of narrow minded people see them…they see them as sexual objects and that they should only be out when you want some attention to them like sex or just for someone to say – ” nice pair love”
The female breasts should be treated no differently than a mans. Having yours out of clothes should be free kind of feeling and not a oh my god i am sending out the wrong message. Some people have to have them removed or reconstructed for medical reasons and that should never be frowned upon . They should be celebrated no matter how big or small they are…they feed children which is something pretty awesome in itself.
If it became legal and acceptable i would not be ashamed to put mine on show as i’m proud of what i have and nobody should ever put anybody’s body down
JUST CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN
I always tried to fit in back in the day now I make sure I stand out a mile. You don’t have to change completely just be yourself.
This always reminds me of Macy Grays song ‘I try’ . In life things are going to trip you up make it look like you were meant to and it was a dance move all along.
We all make mistakes some big, some small just remember what it taught you and move on with life. Nobody’s perfect.
When you are trying to be strong you want someone to believe in you and give you the support you want. Well here’s the sign.
No truer words spoken. A quote is like a lyric if you understand it it can have the biggest impact on your life. Ideas make dreams a reality too so never stop writing down your weird and wonderful ideas.
Ok we all do it….
We think let’s try this out and see if it interests people. So my bright idea was some self help podcasts.
This is my 3rd week and I wanted to focus on happiness when you’re feeling a bit blue. That came in the form of getting a little creative.
Below you can click on the link to listen only 3 short minutes.
DIY SELF CARE BOX PODCAST #3
I will be doing one next week then I will be doing something different as I haven’t had enough people listening to make it worth while making.
However if there is suddenly a big amount I may reconsider but I won’t hold my breath.
Just a quick reminder…… my weekly Podcast is now up.
I wanted to do something that not only i benefit from but so many others could too. Being a sufferer with anxiety i know all the struggles and these handy tips will definitely help in times of trouble.
As i have said before you don’t need a soundcloud account just click down below and it will take you right to me and my Anxiety Podcast.
Feedback is always appreciated.
Any topics you would like me to cover just let me know.