Things that have troubled you maybe last week or last month, just niggly things should be pushed out of the picture.
Your life, the one you are working on to get as you want is
Today, not yesterday or tomorrow but today.
So don’t worry about what has happened or is going to happen. Focus on the here and now, as tomorrow is never promised.
I firmly believe that worrying about things that can’t be changed is a waste of time and energy.
Put your all into things that you can make a difference to and be proud of what you can accomplish.
QUOTES ABOUT LIVING FOR THE NOW
The Pages of yesterday cannot be revised, but the pages of tomorrow are blank and you hold the pen.
Make it an inspiring story.
Til next time
For this weeks Q and A I am joined by the wonderful Hannah from AMETHYST ROSE BEAUTY who’s blog posts have inspired me reading them and I hope they will inspire you too.
Here’s a few questions I came up with….
What quote do you love/live by?
I love the quote ‘Once you become fearless life becomes limitless’ because is so true. In life I realised I needed to be fearless in conquering things I wanted to achieve. Being fearless to me means not caring what others think or say, only doing things for me and things that make me happy. Then life really does become limitless, because there are no restrictions on what you can achieve!
What makes you feel confident?
Every time I wear a bold lip I feel so confident! No matter if it’s a simple makeup look or full glam a bold lip, it just makes me feel like I can conquer anything.
What is your signature make up look?
My go to signature makeup look would be winged liner and simple eyeshadow, a bold lip and a good highlight! It’s so quick to do but looks like so much more effort has gone into it!
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as it was something I had been thinking about doing for a while, and eventually thought there’s no time like the present! So I stopped putting it off and here we are today! Blogging about makeup, makeup looks and things I go through in life for me is very therapeutic. To write about my experiences and interact with others all over the world is amazing! I couldn’t imagine not blogging now!
AMETHYST ROSE BEAUTY BLOG
If you only follow one person today make sure it’s Hannah.
Thanks for reading
See you in my next post….
I have only been using a laptop/internet for about 10 years I grew up with just having the ones we used at school as means of using technology. There are some things that in these years I have been using social media I have come across and just thought I’d tell you my thoughts on them.
People very willingly will make a point of going out of their way to make someone feel like crap simply by typing in a vicious message online and not having any remorse over upsetting someone. Its best left unsaid if you can’t say anything nice then don’t post it, or talk it out face to face.
It really makes me sad to think that people live their lives by how many likes they have and if it diesn’t have enough they will take it off or how their instagram feed looks with a theme. i just post whatever as i really don’t think it makes a difference as its really not like that in real life.
Society and social media is making our younger generation think if you haven’t got this many likes, followers or nobodys commented then you are not good enough. That is absoloute bull. It has taken me a while to think i will do me and they can do them. Worrying about fitting in when you definately were born to stand out
Leaving somebody a snide remark on social media to make yourself feel better only makes you look like an egotistical ass. I am pretty sure your parents bought you up to be lovely human beings so think about how you treat people in the future. The saying treat people how you would like to be treated springs to my mind.
Lastly this is very typical on the likes of Twitter and Instagram. People feel like they have to have a big following to be liked or for brands to reach out to them. So they add heaps of people and the very next day they sneakily unfollow you. How very shallow. I am unsure if it will every change but there are apps out there if you want to see whos doing it.
LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT, DON’T LET SOCIAL MEDIA DIM YOUR LIGHT
I only found out a few days ago there was an International Day For Girls.
I know we have International Woman’s Day at the beginning of the year I believe that girls should be recognised too as being a powerful gender.
I found some pretty awesome quotes that show we are strong females no matter what age we are.
There is no need to strive for perfection just be your amazing self
Making a stand with other girls is much better than fighting against them.
Never give up on your childhood dreams, trust me, mine has come true.
Speak up and don’t let your thoughts and ideas be silenced.
This Little verse reminds you that you are and always will be enough.
Thanks for stopping by
til next time…
Many apologies for my absence I promise I’m back now
I thought this post would be quite appropriate as I have been having a rough time at the moment as most of you know. But also for those of you that just need that little bit of a positivity boost.
This one’s a fab find… you wouldn’t keep dead flowers in a vase so don’t keep negative thoughts stored up in your head
Ok so when you think, it uses energy even though you don’t really think it does. You will feel it happening. That’s where you feel happy or sad by the positive or negative thoughts you have.
In life, there are things you can’t change no matter how hard you try. As much as it may stress you out at the time once you think to yourself let that shit go you will instantly feel a sense of relief and feel a lot happier.
I am going to leave you here with 3 quotes that I have stored on my phone that make me smile when I read them and I hope they do the same to you too.
Last but not least write down these daily reminders and you’ll never have a bad day unnecessarily again.
Much loves and thanks for stopping by….
Oh my goodness really is it really here? I want the weekend to be here already I hear you say. I bloody hate Monday. Well, guess what…..
For years and years the word Monday sends peoples blood pressures shooting up, as they dread the start of the week ahead. The weekends gone and its ages until it comes back around again.
Heres some humour to get you out the Monday blues…
I’m picturing Rod Stewart right now but he looks pretty hot with his crazy hair so not every mullet is hideous.
I guess that we can look at it as not every Monday is the same and some you will shudder at and others you will grow to like.
You needn’t be in a slump for the entire day, starting a week on a bad feeling is just asking for a shit week ahead.
Put a smile on your face, a big pair of positive pants on and make a list of goals you want to smash for the next 7 days and stroll into the week with your head held high.
I found this quote and thought I would add it in at the end
Much loves and a Happy Monday to you all
One aim i want you to strive for this summer and carry on the rest of your life is this… Body Confidence
These 10 ways will help you on your way and if you put them into action you soon wont need to look at the list to see what needs to be done to achieve it because you will have it.
Lets get into them…
- Appreciate all that your body can do – It gets up in the morning, it feeds you, you walk around and you exercise it. Be thankful that yours works as some peoples do not.
- Keep a top 10 list of things you like about yourself -Things that aren’t related to how much you weigh or what you look like. So we are looking at your beautiful inside. I will do a blog post on this topic soon.
- Remind yourself that Beauty is not only skin deep – Those so called perfect pictures you see on Instagram that have most likely been edited and staged to hell. You are much more than that. Beauty shouldn’t be taken at face value.
- Look at yourself as a whole person and don’t just focus on one body part. Loving the whole of you is so much better
- Surround yourself with positive people – Those people that lift you up and think your a fabulous human being those are the people you want in your life. The others you just gotta wave bye bye to.
- Shut down the voices that tell you that you are not perfect – Whoever invented that word was silly as people strive to be perfect and hate themselves for not measuring up to someone else. You be you and let them be them.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and make you feel good – Theres no point putting on those 5 inch heels because you saw them on someone else and they rocked them if you can’t walk in them and you don’t usually wear them. Have your own unique style and own it.
- Look at social media / magazines in a constructive and positive way – Don’t slate the photos of females you think aren’t owning their look if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all. Us women were born to build each other up not tear each other down.
- Do something nice for yourself and let your body know its appreciated – Buy it some new clothes or give it a nice soak in the bath with some bubbles. Every body loves a good pampering i know mine does . Love your body.
- Send out a good message to others doubting their body – There are so many of us that are looking for body confidence and once you have got yours you can help others as well.
Don’t forget these 10 write them down, share them and use them.