I like to think of myself as a wise owl spreading wisdom or sometimes I have learnt it from my Mum, shes wise old owl – ha ha.
So here are 8 pieces of wisdom I wish to share with you.
- Words are powerful, use them wisely
- People come and go, but the right ones stay
- You are doing enough even if it doesn’t feel like it
- Failure is when you don’t try
- Random acts of kindness make everyone feel better
- Live for today and not for tomorrow
- Never look back, there is nothing there for you.
- Overthinking kills happiness
I’ve put together a list of some tips that will keep you on the right route to wellness
- DRINK A GLASS OF WATER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
- TAKE THE STAIRS
- MAKE HALF YOUR PLATE VEGGIES
- GET A FITBIT & TRACK YOUR STEPS
- TAKE VITAMINS DAILY
- GET FRESH AIR AND SUNLIGHT EVERY DAY
- BE KIND
- STAY POSITIVE
- GET ENOUGH SLEEP
- HAVE A MORNING ROUTINE
- ENJOY TIME ALONE
- SMILE OFTEN
- ADD YOGA OR MEDITATION INTO YOUR DAY
- PRACTICE SELF CARE
- BE GRATEFUL
Wellness is all about looking after you as a whole.
How true is this….
This is the beauty I am using at the moment by The Body Shop
I think using a face mask a few times a week does you the world of good. There’s some really affordable ones out there to the damn right pricey.
You got peel off, clay, sheet and overnight ones. Probably missed some other types out.
Take your pick and have fun 🌸
Valentines Day is the one day of the year when you all declare your love to your other half or a admirer / crush.
It is very hyped up and retailers make things twice as expensive because they know you will spend it if you really want it. People go all slushy on social media and try to out do each other.
I guess this is the first year in ages that I’ve been in a relationship and other years I’ve just been ‘ oh it Valentine’s Day, how many cards will come through my door….zero 🙈
I think that yes it’s lovely to have a special day like we do for Christmas but blink and you miss it
I am a sucker however for a good old love song, so here’s a throwback playlist I found on Spotify
As I’m writing this it’s the day before Valentines. I won’t be seeing my boyfriend til the 15th so I’m going to make Valentines a self love day. So tonight I’m going to get everything ready to grab tomorrow.
This will include things such as
I could go well over the top but it’s just to make me feel good. I don’t know what the plans are when I see the other half. Just seeing him will be enough.
Hope you have a lovely day whatever you decide to do.
Here are a few tips to help start changing your mental health for the better
- Unfollow unhealthy social media accounts
- Limit the time you spend on social media
- End toxic friendships and relationships
- Get rid of negative people
- Prioritise your social circle
- Make meditation part of a daily routine
- Dedicate 30mins a day to just relax
- Put your phone to one side at bedtime
- Write in a journal
- Practice mindfulness
- Choose to think positively
- Dress more colourfully
- Do some yoga or pilates
- Drink more water
- Let light in when you get up
If you can add any please feel free to leave them in the comments below.
For the past 3 months I have been subscribed to Latest in beauty
Which is not like any normal subscription box you get to pick the products that you want to receive.
So here’s my video I recorded yesterday when it came via Mr Postie
Let me know what you think and also do you get a subscription box each month, I’d love to know.
I found this one on we heart it and thought it was quite apt for this post.
Taking any bad vibes into 2020 will do you no favours. So if you are one of those that likes to start a fresh every new year this is for you.
Things that no longer serve you with happiness in your life need to be left in 2019.
Some see the new year as just another day but me personally I see it as a positive thing.
Change is 99.9% always a good idea 😘
Wishing you all a Happy New year and may 2020 be fab in every way xxx