Happy Friday my lovelies. This is last week of Fierce Female Friday. Today we have the lovely Chanelle.
Chanelle is a small town blogger from New Zealand who tends to blog mostly about beauty and lifestyle. She blogs to express her passion for makeup and enjoys interacting with other bloggers.
Here are the Q and A’s
1. What makes you feel powerful?
I feel powerful when I’m able to help someone and share knowledge. Also, wearing bright fuchsia lipstick makes me feel happy and confident – it’s MY colour!
2. What 3 strong women do you look up to?
1. My mum – I am who I am mostly because of her. She has taught me important lessons and has had to go through a lot in life. She brought up two children on her own which can’t have been easy.
2. Shania Twain – I have listened to Shania’s music since I was a young girl. Music makes me happiest and it was an honour to be at Shania’s first ever New Zealand show in 2018 (she even touched my hand). Her life hasn’t always been easy and her attitude to keep fighting and keep going is inspirational.
3. Cheating a little here but Kylie and Dannii Minogue – I cant pick a favourite and I look up to them both! They are proof that hard work and determination will get you far. They always bounce back when faced with adversity.
2.What advice would you give to someone needing to find their inner fierceness?
Really get to know yourself and who you are, what you like, what you don’t like etc. – this shows you have a standard and if people come along and try and walk over you and make you change they won’t be able to. Trust your gut instinct. Don’t be afraid to spend time alone. Know that it’s ok not to do what everyone else does. Most importantly, be kind to yourself!