Since my first spot at 11…Oh how I hated you puberty I have suffered from breakouts. The annoying ones that have no rhyme or reason to be there and take forever to sod off.
Of course the likes of Sudocrem and Tea tree help but it doesn’t work instantly.
I don’t know why it’s taken this long to try this product as I have seen so many people say I’m in need of my drying lotion.
Its like magic in a bottle…
Click here to get it from Beauty Bay where I got mine
The steps you take are
- To have a clean, dry face.
- Do not shake the bottle as it won’t work.
- Get a cotton wool pad and dip it into the pink at the bottom
- Apply to your visible spots
- It will dry to your face in seconds and look a bit like calamine
- Go to sleep and let it work its magic
When you wake up, depending on how big the spot was it will have diminished it, if not made it go away completely.
I had a few large ones from eating something that had a bit of tomato in which always tends to give me horrendous acne spots. These big buggers took 2/3 days.
I am shocked at how a little bottle can dry them up and make them go away in such a short space of time.
I imagine that it will work on male skin as well as females.
There are some dupes I’ve seen and I’d be interested to know if they were as good or just trying to imitate the real thing.