What do you do when you can’t sleep?
You write a blog post about whatever comes to mind and that’s exactly what I’m doing now. It’s nearly 3am and I made the mistake of taking a long ass nap this afternoon so I’m wide awake.
So I found this quote on Pinterest and thought I’d put my view on how I see it.
- I’ve lived for the weekends at the nightclub in my late teens & early 20s.Then I grew up.
- I’ve loved many people in different ways and some I still cherish very much.
- I’ve lost friendships I thought were dear and loved ones sadly no longer here anymore.
- I’ve missed the fun times I should have been having with my dear Daddy instead he is suffering with dementia.
- I’ve hurt from the ones that broke my heart and the feelings I let get to me too much.
- I’ve trusted those who I thought I would always be able to depend on.
- I’ve made mistakes, plenty in fact and they’ve made me who I am today.
I guess all the bumps in the road of life is a learning curve and life won’t ever come easy.
I am who I am today because of this and I wouldn’t have it any other way as life would be pretty boring if it was plain sailing.