I want you to really digest what I’m about to say.
We all have had those days when we really can’t stand to look at ourselves in the mirror, we don’t feel pretty in the slightest.
Do you know what?
We are human and having a down day is very normal.
But I want you to really think about the person that you are inside and out.
- I want you to love all that you are, flaws and all. There’s not another you out there.
- Take compliments on board, I know when I give someone a compliment I truly mean it and don’t just go round saying it for fun.
- Have daily mantras that you can either say out loud or to yourself (for example yes I can) click here for a list of ones you can use
- Give yourself a pep talk on the bad days and remind yourself you are good enough and you are worth it.
- When you ooze self confidence you will feel a sense of happiness in life and your wellbeing will totally alter. Going from self conscious to self confidence will take time but you will feel the benefits of it.
Don’t ever doubt your worth, and don’t let anybody tell you you are anything less than fabulous.
In Minnie Ripertons words as I have titled this blog post- loving you is easy cos you’re beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time