I know the weekend was probably great and you didn’t want to wake up this morning because Monday always happens after Sunday 🙈
So I’ve found a few positive quotes about Mondays
If you wallow in the fact it’s Monday you won’t get stuff done so go out and create the life you want.
I like to think of every week as a fresh, so Mondays are just that. Fresh starts to do great things with your life.
If you don’t have a plan for the days ahead you have no vision. So get planning.
I love this song. It’s a reminder that it takes a little effort but if you put your back into it you can do it, do it, DO IT. sorry was breaking out into song then 😂
Happy Monday… Make yours motivational physically and mentally.
It’s 2 weeks since Christmas and when all was merry and it was all about celebrations.
Now we are heading for the middle of January and a New year may not sit well with some people.
The weather is pretty dismal, the nights are still starting at half 4 🙈
Although we can’t click our fingers and magic it better instantly, we can try and do little bits to make us happier.
* Find some happy music, make a playlist of all your feel good songs. Play it loud, feel it on your soul.
* When you get a little bit of a dry day, take advantage of it. Perfect opportunity to take yourself for a walk, or to the shops for a nosey. Fresh air is good and nature on your walk is beautiful. Appreciate the little things.
* Have a mass sort out. Decluttering is so therapeutic. Throw out all the stuff you no longer need. Then organise what you’re keeping and you’ll have satisfaction when it’s all done.
* Make a conscious effort to fuel your body when you are having low times as it gives you strength. I sound like my Mother now. Make some of your favourite meals.
* Take that bath before bed, or a bit of pampering. It’ll relax you and I believe that a bit of self love is an instant feel good factor.
Well there’s a little list of things to get rid of your blues… Hopefully.
Don’t be afraid to ring or message a friend if you just need a chat. My instagram is always open so find me there @holzieloves
For those of you that liked listening to my podcast I have just uploaded one to get your thoughts going of what you want from life in 2020 and beyond.
Click down below to listen, you don’t need any app to tune in.
LISTEN HERE ❤️
There is always a RSS feed at the bottom of the page: click on whichever podcast you want to listen to and it’ll take you straight to it.
Let me know your thoughts.
Welcome to the year 2020, I hope you started yours off positively.
I thought I’d let you know a few things about how Holzieloves.co.uk is going to be this coming year.
In just under 3 weeks I am down for my operation. I will try and schedule some posts in whilst I am in dopey land but forgive me if i don’t comment straight away.
When my heads straight after the op I will be bringing you posts to inspire, educate and entertain you as before, but hopefully even better.
I will try and cover as many topics as I can.
I want to include videos and possibly add more podcasts again (this is still to be confirmed in my mind lol)
If you are a new reader or a returning one leave your blogs down below and I’ll go check them out 😘
I found this one on we heart it and thought it was quite apt for this post.
Taking any bad vibes into 2020 will do you no favours. So if you are one of those that likes to start a fresh every new year this is for you.
Things that no longer serve you with happiness in your life need to be left in 2019.
Some see the new year as just another day but me personally I see it as a positive thing.
Change is 99.9% always a good idea 😘
Wishing you all a Happy New year and may 2020 be fab in every way xxx
This quote makes so much sense
Life is more fun when you are achieving, happy and not stressed.
So practise feeling good instead of feeling shit.