I only found out a few days ago there was an International Day For Girls.
I know we have International Woman’s Day at the beginning of the year I believe that girls should be recognised too as being a powerful gender.
I found some pretty awesome quotes that show we are strong females no matter what age we are.
There is no need to strive for perfection just be your amazing self
Making a stand with other girls is much better than fighting against them.
Never give up on your childhood dreams, trust me, mine has come true.
Speak up and don’t let your thoughts and ideas be silenced.
This Little verse reminds you that you are and always will be enough.
Thanks for stopping by
til next time…
A few words of wisdom from me to you….
I want you to remember these 6 things this week if nothing else
- If something made you laugh until your sides hurt write it down in your phone notes so you can look back on it and have a giggle to yourself again.
- Go to your favourite bands concert. Have a drink but don’t get stupidly drunk you want to remember the epic time you had and get all the words right as your singing don’t you?
- In life take plenty of pictures. Whatever catches your eye. Just click away. That way later on when you scroll through your camera roll you’ll remember everything about that day, good or bad.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. Every path you take will take you on a journey and it’s up to you to make it through with strength and determination and end up right where you want to be – in your own little paradise.
- Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference. Who is true to you and who is not.
- One of the biggest lessons in life is to realise it’s ok to feel shitty. Just make sure you don’t stay there. Find your happy place and get back to it.
Thanks for stopping by….
See you in the next post
Oh my goodness really is it really here? I want the weekend to be here already I hear you say. I bloody hate Monday. Well, guess what…..
For years and years the word Monday sends peoples blood pressures shooting up, as they dread the start of the week ahead. The weekends gone and its ages until it comes back around again.
Heres some humour to get you out the Monday blues…
I’m picturing Rod Stewart right now but he looks pretty hot with his crazy hair so not every mullet is hideous.
I guess that we can look at it as not every Monday is the same and some you will shudder at and others you will grow to like.
You needn’t be in a slump for the entire day, starting a week on a bad feeling is just asking for a shit week ahead.
Put a smile on your face, a big pair of positive pants on and make a list of goals you want to smash for the next 7 days and stroll into the week with your head held high.
I found this quote and thought I would add it in at the end
Much loves and a Happy Monday to you all
I was one of the unfortunate sods to still get spots way after puberty had been and gone and no matter what products i used over the years i was still having to find a way of covering them up with thick cakey foundation and concealer.
But the thing was it never got rid of them it just masked them.
I stumbled across the discovery after i had noticed the difference and i thought a ha thats why i have near to no spots. As i write this i have one very small one which is a definitely a huge change from the 10-15 i used to have on my cheeks and chin.
The hot weather came and so did my craving for fruit. i fancy when the weather gets better your hot food doesn’t make so much of an appearance and you opt for something quick and easy.
So here it is….
Yeah a lovely juicy watermelon.
I have it every single day of late either for breakfast with some strawberries and blueberries or as a snack mid afternoon.
Here are some alternatives that include watermelon to jazz it up i you fancy
I have found out these skin facts about watermelon
- Its rich in Vitamin A, B12 and Vitamin C
- It hydrates the skin leaving it looking healthy and supple
- The vitamins in it work as anti ageing
- It minimises pores and stops oil secretion and therefore helps skin clear up
I am not saying you will be spotless i am simply saying that its working for me and its been proven by many others.
Let me know if there are any other foods you have tried and found helps your skin.
Its Monday, the beginning of a new week and most of us get that immediate feeling of dread of oh no its Monday. Yes it’s the end of a weekend where you probably could relax a bit more and enjoy a bit of freedom but now its the start of a brand new week and it should be exciting and not mundane.
If you have these 3 things then great if not they would be worth investing in
A collection of Sticky Notes
A Diary to keep events in etc
A Planner Pad
- With your sticky notes write some positive affirmations on there to get you in fabulous mood for the week ahead. No matter how silly you think they are if they are going to perk you up and make you feel good its worth it every time.
- Keeping a diary is one of the best things you can do. Not only can you put in things that you can look forward to but also the things that have made you happy. One productive thing no matter how small should be noted. The little things can become the big things one day.
- You can pick these planner pads up pretty cheap i think mine was £2 from Wilkos. They are really good if you need a kick up the bum to get chores done. Kind of like a to do list but with a much better layout and looks prettier than a tatty piece of paper.
I have gathered a few motivational quotes on this slideshow especially for getting you in the mood for Mondays…You can also follow my Motivational board over on Pinterest.
Remember it doesn’t have to be a Monday to get motivated it just helps start the week off fresh. That’s the way i look at it.
Have a fab week …
What do you do when you can’t sleep?
You write a blog post about whatever comes to mind and that’s exactly what I’m doing now. It’s nearly 3am and I made the mistake of taking a long ass nap this afternoon so I’m wide awake.
So I found this quote on Pinterest and thought I’d put my view on how I see it.
- I’ve lived for the weekends at the nightclub in my late teens & early 20s.Then I grew up.
- I’ve loved many people in different ways and some I still cherish very much.
- I’ve lost friendships I thought were dear and loved ones sadly no longer here anymore.
- I’ve missed the fun times I should have been having with my dear Daddy instead he is suffering with dementia.
- I’ve hurt from the ones that broke my heart and the feelings I let get to me too much.
- I’ve trusted those who I thought I would always be able to depend on.
- I’ve made mistakes, plenty in fact and they’ve made me who I am today.
I guess all the bumps in the road of life is a learning curve and life won’t ever come easy.
I am who I am today because of this and I wouldn’t have it any other way as life would be pretty boring if it was plain sailing.