Change the way you think and how to do things and it’ll be pretty damn good.
❤️ Let go of those things that no longer serve me any happiness . If it doesn’t make you feel good, let it go.
❤️ Start over things I may hace tried in the past and not worked out but I don’t want to give up on it all together.
❤️ Move on. The people who have not been there for me when I needed them or wanted the company can stay in my past.
❤️ Get over it. The things that get me down but can’t be changed. Get over it and get on with it.
❤️Be positive. It’s the best way to be in life. It gets you nowhere being negative.
❤️ Keep going. When you aren’t quite at your destination or haven’t reached your goal, you just got to keep going til you get there.
❤️ Be healthy. It’s ok to have a treat once or twice a week but on the whole stay to a healthy diet and your body will thank you for it.
❤️ Stay focused. Concentrate on where you’re going and not where you’ve been.
❤️ Trust my gut. When you get that feeling something isn’t quite right 99.9% of the time your guts usually spot on.
❤️ Turn it around. If you make a little mistake don’t give up there and then, work on it and work through it.
❤️ Open new doors. If you aren’t getting satisfaction from whatever situation. Shut that door and go and open new ones.
❤️ Make a difference. The one thing thats so beautiful in life is make a difference to either yourself or someone else.
This quote makes so much sense
Life is more fun when you are achieving, happy and not stressed.
So practise feeling good instead of feeling shit.
Some of us just write a blog post and post it and aren’t overly fussed about how it does or who it’s inspired.
However the majority of us do, as it shows how you grow in your journey of blogging.
So I thought about the types of things we all could do throughout the month to stay ahead of ourselves.
– Publish new blog post
– Respond to comments
– Ensure all links in post work correctly
– Comment on 5-10 peoples blog posts
– Browse Internet for inspiration
– Promote on all your social media platforms
– Check and respond to ant emails / DMs you have
– Plan and start writing your next post
– Make mind maps or bullet points for future posts
– Use Pinterest to get ideas
– Take photographs, find graphics and quotes to use in your blog posts.
– Continue to share your posts over on your socials but don’t over do it… You don’t want to appear annoying.
– Have a evaluation of how your blog is performing, print out the insights and see which ones your readers are most interested in
– Improve on things in your blog that you spot isn’t working so great, maybe your schedule of the days you post or the type of content you put out.
– Look at the theme and think do you still love it, because if you don’t… It needs to change.
I could go on and on but those were just a few pointers.
The most important thing is to interact with your readers in your blog post, the comments and then in their blog posts too. Be a loyal follower 🌸
after you’ve had a laugh at my drawing I wanted just a little catch up with you all.
You may have noticed by the look of my blog that I’ve given it a little makeover
Click here after reading and you’ll see what I mean
Seeing the home page you will see a little intro in my own little style, a sneak at my other social media posts and I let you know how you find my other posts whether you are on a phone or computer.
I want to make my blog as informative yet fun.
You know I love to write so I will be posting whenever I get inspired to.
I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to read my blog.
Til next time
So it’s my last post of 2019 on the last day of December. To be fair this year has gone quite quickly.
Many of us have the positive attitude for starting the new year a fresh.
Leave the past in the past. Start off making new goals to achieve and plans for the future.
On this new years eve we are all different. Some like to party til the early hours and can’t remember much the next day.
Where others just prefer to snuggle down under a blanket/duvet with snacks watching Netflix – This will be me later, old fart in the making 😂
However you spend it just remember all the things you’ve accomplished. The happy memories you’ve made. Treasure them and here’s to making many more in 2019.
Thanks for reading my blog posts this year and showing me much support, it means the absolute world.
Heres to a Happy New Year to us all.
Til next year my beauts
This approach I saw on Kalyn Nicholson’s YouTube channel a while ago and it really is a good thing to use in your life when needed.
So the GYST of it is when you are in a slump, or a bit of a dark place you need to get yourself back up to where you were…or better still.
There are 4 sections that you will need to cover in order to really have your Sh*t together
so let’s start with the first one which is CHORES
- Organising items ( clean clutter) keep your areas as minimalistic as you can
- Make up a clean bed. Nothing feels better than nice fresh sheets.
- Clearing out your fridge and cupboards of out of date/unwanted food.
- Get your hinch on and get cleaning each room in your house.
The next one is BEAUTY
- Wash your hair, give it the attention it deserves with a mask/blowdry or even a cut.
- Look after your skin with a cleanse/tone/moisturise/exfoliate/mask this goes for your body not just your face.
- Fix up your nails whether it’s a trim, a manicure/pedicure or a lick of paint
- If you have the luxury of going to a spa then go it will rejuvenate you.
Then we have GOAL SETTING
- Check in on your weekly/monthly/yearly goals
- Set yourself manageable ones – short term and long term
- Make a dream board of all things you want to achieve
- Meal prep or write a menu to stick to
You can RELAX
Knowing you got your sh*t together will not only make you feel better you won’t have to worry so much on the things you hadn’t done because in the 3 steps you just took you will have tackled them.
Hope you found todays post helpful and if you ever need it one day you know what to do
Hope your week is going great so far.
Til next time