Laughing It really is the best thing to do every day.
I make sure I’ve done it at least once a day and then I know at some point that day I was happy.
It’s the best medicine and the cheapest form of therapy.
Here are 3 things that will make you laugh
- Friends with memories are great to get your giggle on
- Watching a funny video on YouTube or a comedy
- Looking back at old photos often brings a smile to my face
Always find someone in your life who’s going to make you laugh, I know that’s one of the qualities I look for in a friend or significant other. Unless you wanna be a sour puss and down in the mouth.
I think not.
Til next time
I have came across a fair few miserable cows in my lifetime and I’ve of course been one.
There are some things that get you in a foul mood and everything else just irritates the hell out of you.
But there’s no reason to bite everyone’s head off that comes into contact with you.
So do what i do / did this morning as i woke up on the wrong side of the bed…technically it was the right side as the beds pushed against the wall
- Have your favourite thing for breakfast – mine was a cheesy crumpet and a hot choc…i know, i’m weird.
- Put on a playlist that will have you singing from the time the music starts…sing loud and proud until the neighbours complain or your windows break.
- Put the thing that’s made you angry on a piece of paper and then rip it up and bin it. Works a treat i’m telling you.
- Get your laughing gear working…call a friend who makes you laugh or arrange to meet up. I always say laughter is the best medicine.
If you don’t wish to have a frown lines on your forehead and a face that would turn milk sour then cheer the fook up.
LIFE’S FOR BEING HAPPY
Here are some funny clips that will have you nearly wetting yourself with laughter.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time