Oh my goodness really is it really here? I want the weekend to be here already I hear you say. I bloody hate Monday. Well, guess what…..
For years and years the word Monday sends peoples blood pressures shooting up, as they dread the start of the week ahead. The weekends gone and its ages until it comes back around again.
Heres some humour to get you out the Monday blues…
I’m picturing Rod Stewart right now but he looks pretty hot with his crazy hair so not every mullet is hideous.
I guess that we can look at it as not every Monday is the same and some you will shudder at and others you will grow to like.
You needn’t be in a slump for the entire day, starting a week on a bad feeling is just asking for a shit week ahead.
Put a smile on your face, a big pair of positive pants on and make a list of goals you want to smash for the next 7 days and stroll into the week with your head held high.
I found this quote and thought I would add it in at the end
Much loves and a Happy Monday to you all
What happens when you have so much to say and things to share to help your readers but it just won’t fit into a blog post. That’s where my new idea comes in.
I thought that I could include a monthly newsletter at the end of each month…
Full of things to inspire, motivate and make you laugh
It will start the end of march… I hope to get some people interested to make it worthwhile doing it
Click below to subscribe
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLZIELOVES MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
I totally get it you can’t be super happy all the time but you can however make life less Meh and more Yay. So I have come up with some valid points on how to achieve a happier prospective on life.
- Don’t compare yourself to someone else, they are them and you are you and both of you are on different journeys in life
- Try to stay away from thinking negitively. This will only put you in a foul mood. positivity all the way.
- Leave the past in the past its where it belongs. It can’t be changed. Look forward to the future with bright ideas.
- Appreciate the little things in life as they can be a big impact on how you feel.
- Stop complaining on what what could go wrong and make sure it always goes right.
- Find something to laugh or smile about everyday. Happier people live happier lives.
I will hold my hands up and say I need to take a few bits of my own advice.
Not just because it’s a new year but because it will make you happy once you’ve achieved it.
- As the saying goes take baby steps, one step at a time and plan your way to what you are striving towards. The world wasn’t built in a day so take your time.
- Surround yourself with Positivity. Me personally I love pinterest it has all the quotes you could ever want and more to get you feeling good about yourself.
- Be your own biggest fan. Believe in yourself. Tell yourself you are amazing and you can do anything you put your mind to.
- Do not be defined by the number on the scales. If you are happy as you are then good for you but from experience the scales can make you cry. Learn to love your reflection in the mirror and sod any haters.
- Write down to do lists so you have a plan of action and you can feel truly satisfied when you have ticked everything off on the list.
- Reward yourself when you have done good. Buy that pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing up. Go see that film. You’re worth it.
Life’s for living so while you are young, able and healthy go out and live it to its fullest.