For a few months I just kept seeing so many influencers and YouTubers using these facial rollers and I caved in and thought I want to try one they look fun.
So I went and found myself one on my old trusty amazon
Mine is a Rose Quartz one, you can get Jade ones that are green and apparently they work differently.
A Jade roller revitalises the skin, wakes it up, makes your sluggish skin into stunning skin
A Rose Quartz roller on the other hand is full of minerals such as silcium, magnesium and Iron.
🌺 The silcium (silica) helps the elasticity in your skin
🌺 The magnesium helps relieve muscle spasms and helps headaches and sinus problems
🌺 The Iron helps regulate blood circulation and eliminates fatigue
So you can see why I chose the Rose Quartz over the Jade.
I guess the Jade one could be used in the morning and the Rose Quartz for the evening.
I find putting mine in the fridge adds a nice cooling effect to the skin.
Here’s the link to mine (I’m not sponsored or affiliated I just think it’s a fab product)
ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER
Have any of you used one of these and have you seen any benefits from it?
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time
I have been growing my hair for the last 2 years and got it the longest its been since i was about 12.
I had a throwback photo come up on my facebook memories a couple weeks ago and it was me with super short hair. I saved the pic to my phone and went back to it a few times to admire it. It really did used to suit me. Could i pull it off again?
My hair today went from this length…
Then put in pigtails and snipped off.
A whole ten inches. I have decided to donate it to the little princess trust to help them to make a wig for children with cancer. It’s such a worthy cause.
Here’s my new hair do courtesy of my sister – who also happens to be a hairdresser.
It’s one thing i can add to my random act of kindness list 💕
What’s a random act of kindness you’ve done?
Wow I actually can’t believe how fast January has come and gone. I gathered together some things that have made me happy in the month of January and thought I’d share them with you.
Oh and I found this by the wonderful Ed Sheeran too.
Here’s a few things to to to help you relax unwind and give yourself a bit of me time.
• Set the mood – draw the curtains, put on fairy lights, light a scented candle or put an oil burner on • Choose a playlist that is going to chill you out, so maybe acoustic, panpipes, instrumental, love songs, whatever gets you into the zone.
• Whether it’s a shower or a bath you enjoy, take some me time and lather yourself up in your favourite body wash or emerse yourself in a bath full of bubbles.
• Grab a book you have been reading or meaning to get started on, or a magazine maybe a glass of your favourite tipple.
• Pampering yourself helps ease stress and worries so a face mask, body scrub, self tan, mani and pedi. Trying out new hair dos you’ve been meaning to give a try
• Meditation / yoga is not just for the zen people of the world. Trust me it works miracles when you are super stressed. Concentrating on your breathing or taking your mind off to somewhere nice is so relaxing and will help your body at the same time as your mind. It’s easy to learn and practising makes perfect.
• Watching your favourite film, or tv series will not only make you relaxed but happy at the same time
• Give yourself some me time at least once a week you deserve it.