Can’t beat a winter Q and A so I thought I’d do one for todays post.
1. GREEN CHRISTMAS OR WHITE CHRISTMAS?
White Christmas.I love it when it looks outside just like it does on a Christmas card.
2. WOULD YOU RATHER SNUGGLE UP WITH A BLANKET OR GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY IN THE SNOW?
Snuggle up in the warm with a blanket and hot water bottle and just appreciate how pretty it looks.
3. HOW DO YOU TYPICALLY CELEBRATE NEW YEARS?
It all depends on my health, if I can go out I do. But I don’t mind staying in either.
4. FAVORITE WINTER FOOD?
Mums stew from the slow cooker with dumplings
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASONAL DRINK?
Don’t really drink so I would probably have a shloer
6. HOW EARLY DO YOU DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS?
As late as possible without looking like a grinch
7. DO YOU ENJOY THE COLD WEATHER OR DO YOU GET ANXIOUS FOR SPRING TO COME?
I have always suffered with poor circulation so the warmer weather is always welcomed
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL HOLIDAY TRADITIONS?
Make sure I watch The snowman
9. WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT WINTER DAY?
Hot choc, film, an open fire, candles, blankets and my family…and tub of celebrations
10. WHAT’S THE BEST PART ABOUT WINTER?
Better programmes on the TV
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE SET IN THE WINTER SEASON? (NOT NECESSARILY A CHRISTMAS MOVIE)
I like watching reruns of all the oldies like only fools and horses, vicar of Dibley and The Royale family (with Ricky Tomlinson)
12. WHAT DO YOU HATE ABOUT WINTER?
Icy paths, Dark mornings and all day fog.