I thought to finish off my week of blogging everyday I’d do a quick Q and A and then those of you that are new-ish followers can get to know me better
So let’s jump on in with the questions – some random some deep
- Do you prefer to write with black or blue pen? Black it’s looks professional.
- Would you rather live in the city or the country? The countryside it’s peaceful.
- What was your favourite book as a child? The lion, witch and the wardrobe.
- Which would you chose bath or shower? Bath, you can relax and unwind.
- What’s your favourite item of clothing? My black suede ankle boots.
- Do you have a favourite scent? Loverdose by Diesel – it smells bloody gorgeous.
- Would you consider yourself a romantic? Very much so, love hugs and kisses.
- Do you miss someone at the moment? Yes my brother who’s in heaven .
- Have you met anyone famous? Yes Paul Hollywood 3 years ago, very yum.
- Do you keep a diary or a journal? I keep both I love documenting stuff.
- Describe yourself in one word? Talkative – since i could talk. My poor parents.
- Which decade would you like to live in? The 60s, fab style and music.
- What’s your favourite app to use? Pinterest of course, it’s so addictive.
- What do you spend way too much money on? Skincare, want baby soft skin.
- What event small or large changed your life? Being bullied made me stronger.
- What is your dream career? A motivational speaker – share my experiences.
- What’s your sexual orientation? I love who my heart chooses simple as that
If you reached here on a Sunday night without falling asleep well done you.
Roll on next week, hope yours is fab. I’ll see you in my next post.
Being a blogger really is amazing.
Never would i have thought i would come across such kind hearted people who are full of courage, ambition and strength.
Who i have never met but i feel you are a part of my life.
I love to read your posts – the variety of your topics keeps me coming back to admire it some more.
Keep being the fabulous blogger that you are.
Much love…Me 💕
You know last month
The guy i told you i was going to stop being in contact with because he wasn’t making me feel special…silly me thought if i just hang on a little longer he may change.
Yesterday evening i sent him a message that i deserve better but thanks for the laughs because theres no denying that we were always laughing. I didn’t get a reply or anything. So today i done the done thing and blocked him.
I am not a shallow person by any means but it’ll stop it all together. I deserve someone who sees my flaws and takes me just as i am, and puts in the effort that he just didn’t. It was a one sided kinda thing. I should have known that he was not the one as the months went by but 6 months and not even asking me to be his girl…i think i just liked the little attention he did pay me.
What’s that saying there’s plenty more fish in the sea. I guess having a disability i think who’s gonna want me in a wheelchair with all my other added problems…i think i have my answer, The right one.
You know the moment you can stand infront of the mirror and stare at your reflection and think hmm it’s not a bad looking body after all. That’s when you know that body confidence is starting to grow from inside you.
I’ve found some inspiration on good old Pinterest with some quotes that will help you recognise the true body beautiful that is yours and then use them to motivate that self love in you.
I can hold my hands up now and say after years of not loving my imperfect body you my darling body you’re bloody awesome. Operation scars, cellulite, stretch marks and the odd spots.
I give you this mission to find the body beautiful within you too.
Thank you for always clearing my head, healing my heart and lifting my spirits.
There are times in life when a lyric in a song can pinpoint exactly how you’re feeling or describe a person to a T.
There are the songs that you can listen to that clear all the unwanted rubbish in your head.
That playlist you know will mend your broken heart. The hurt will stop hurting so much the more you listen to these songs.
Then comes the tunes that perk you up no ends that you listen to endlessly to get you pumped up and ready for pretty much anything.
Music you always know how to make things better.
Thank you xxx
There’s no getting away from it…
It’s a part of life that we are all measured by numbers.
Like when you don’t feel very well and the doctor says this…
Don’t you just want to punch him in the face? I’m in a lot of pain otherwise I wouldn’t be here for relief.
Then you have people asking you how much you weigh.
If you are happy with the way you are you don’t need to be defined by a number staring back at you on the scales. It can get you down.
The same goes for the size of your clothes in a shop. It shouldn’t make you feel uncomfortable when looking for something to wear, but when they stick numbers on it you can’t help but worry.
Own the outfit and cut out the label it’s only going to make you feel bad about yourself if you’ve had to go up a size in one shop (It’s how they are made not you). Wear it with confidence.
Then it’s marks out of 10 when rating something.
Why can’t it be bad,good,very good and excellent. Just a thought.
I guess this has been a random blog post but it’s so true. You shouldn’t have to worry about what numbers you are just enjoy your life.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time…
This was just a quick exercise – to put into perspective the things that are perking me up and the things that are getting me down.
I chose 4 points each not to make it too long so I could elaborate on them a bit more…
Here are my happy points :
- Listening to music takes away any sadness I may have had that day, it brings back memories when listening to the lyrics in a song. It’s a powerful thing.
- My friends are the ones who no matter what and no matter where they are, whether it’s by my side or at the end of the phone, they are true friends.
- I have quite a close relationship with my family. We are always in touch by phone, outings, little get-togethers and even Facetime. They mean the world to me.
- I adore writing. Whether its shorthand and in a diary or a journal, a blog post or a lengthy few pages planning my next book I just love every element of it. It relaxes me. Its like therapy for the mind and soul.
Here are my not so happy points :
- Having a few illnesses will always get me down as it stops me from living a ‘normal’ life and is always at the forefront of my mind every day. If it’s not one thing it’s the other. Its just the way life is and I need to adapt to it.
- My Dad – my hero. He has really bad Vascular Dementia at the age of 71. He had encephalitis at 64 (inflammation of the brain) which brought on the Dementia early. Its been 9 months since I last saw him and I hope a little bit of his memory still remembers his favourite girl.
- Whether its the 6 ‘o’ clock news on TV or the hourly news on the radio, it’s always sad, bad news. It gets me down seeing all the pain in the world and suffering. I know its life but wouldn’t it be lovely to have a whole half hour of great news to make you smile.
- I don’t think I am on my own here with being miserable about our English weather. The rain and snow can sod off now, we want to look forward to brighter warmer days and not be wrapped up for winter when it’s nearly April.
Well there you go that is my happy/sad table and it felt better getting it out, and seeing that even though there are some things that make me frown there are things that equally make me smile too.
Why not give it a go yourself. It’s good to be reflective.
Til next time…