Here are a few tips to help start changing your mental health for the better
- Unfollow unhealthy social media accounts
- Limit the time you spend on social media
- End toxic friendships and relationships
- Get rid of negative people
- Prioritise your social circle
- Make meditation part of a daily routine
- Dedicate 30mins a day to just relax
- Put your phone to one side at bedtime
- Write in a journal
- Practice mindfulness
- Choose to think positively
- Dress more colourfully
- Do some yoga or pilates
- Drink more water
- Let light in when you get up
If you can add any please feel free to leave them in the comments below.
I love a little Q and A, get to know people/yourself.
Found on good old Pinterest I picked a few from a list, so here goes.
1. Crush? Well I’m a bit old for crushes but there is one man I like to swoon over every time I see him 😍
2. Eye colour? Green, with a tiny bit of brown at the top. I get a lot of compliments on them.
3. Last time I cried? Watching someone die of cancer on a soap ( a week ago)
4. Biggest fear? Its a toss up of moths and sick (Eww to both)
5. Last song I listened to? Taylor Swift – Bad Blood. Was on one of my playlists on Spotify.
6. Relationship Status? Single, it’ll have to take an amazing person to change that.
7. Are you currently happy? No I’m scared I have the dentist in a few hours that includes alot of drilling. Must take earphones.
8. Favourite colour? If you haven’t guessed already by the theme of the blog it’s pink… Been obsessed since I was about 12. If its pink I’m having it.
9. Pet peeves? Chamming (eating with your mouth open), loud breathers (I know we got to breathe) 🙈, polystyrene cos I hate the way it feels and breaks (kind of a phobia I guess)
10. Last book I read? Not that type of girl by Lena Durham. It was well interesting. Still not completely finished it but that’s me and books all over.
Me swooning over that man 😍
Thanks for stopping by, til next time xx
Have you ever been on a date and the person you thought you been talking to was just your type.
Whether you met them on a drunken night out and have arranged a first date via text or you have been online dating.
Then you meet up with them and they are nothing like you remember and or look nothing like their picture.
You get there and they are sat there smiling and you walk in like….
When you match with someone online or their profile seems appealing, so messages are exchanged and you start to find out about this person who is very easy on the eye.
Thing is, when you eventually pluck up courage to meet them it really doesn’t match up they don’t look like their photos and they were telling you a load of bull just to get a date…
I myself have been in some situations just like these and you just wanna run back out the door.
Some of you do and don’t look back, most of us would just sit down and feel so awkward for the duration.
I tell you if it was me I’d order my food and when it came out I’d have to do this to him
Dating can be so hard, and not knowing what you are letting yourself get into is kind of scary.
So my advice is… If you are going to date online or you’re just exchanging texts only tell them minimal details, don’t open your heart too much as you know it’ll get hurt. If you do want to meet them… Please take a friend and make sure they are in sight so you can leave swiftly if you feel really uncomfortable.
I want you all to really digest this…
You can’t help who you are as a person, what choices you want to persue in life – whether it’s your career or something else. It’s whatever your heart tells you to follow.
You can’t help who you fall for, whether it’s the opposite sex or the same sex, religion or race.
You can help by being happy with what your heart or head has chosen for you.
Keep being you and staying true.
Til next time
Here’s me a single pringle
(I nearly hate that saying as much as people say ‘off on me holibobs’)
I believe that the right person is out there for everyone. No matter how long you’re waiting.
Whether it’s a man or a woman I really don’t mind as long as I’m loved and I love them in return.
I totally don’t think there should be labels such as straight, gay, bisexual, queer, pansexual and any others I’ve missed. It should just be I’m in love with this person, end of.
Its been a while since I’ve been in a relationship but hopefully someone will see what a fab human being I am and literally sweep me up off my feet.
If you are reading this and are single, please don’t worry. Go with what your heart tells you, you will know when the time is right.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time
PS: I believe I’ve probably wrote a post like this but it is just a reminder 💕
I truly believe that the heart chooses whoever it beats fast for, the one person who makes you have butterflies that feels so magical you don’t want it to go.
Some people have fallen in love many times and some just this once but let me tell you this
from the age of let’s say 15 looked at love like this: It doesn’t matter what gender you fall for, it’s the person, their personality, the way you get when you’re around them.
You just know and I don’t think anyone should ever feel like they can’t be in love with someone because they are the same sex, or a different race or religion.
Love feels the same no matter who it’s with
This t-shirt is from boohoo just incase you fancy getting yourself one.
Stay true and be you ❤️
Til next time
Just a heads up to those who like tuning into my podcast.
This weeks episode is now live to listen on the following links
Incase you hadn’t guessed what the topic was by the title its all about crushes and my views on who i think is a fitty and a quick q and a is in there for good measure.