Posted at 12:01 pm , on June 13, 2018
As promised i said i would put my videos up here every Wednesday for any of you to watch if you so wish
So this week i talk about self love and i picked 10 points/tips and just started chatting.
Shamelessly it looks like i have no top on but it took so much energy and effort i thought sod it
So here it is
Feel free to let me know your thoughts
Til next time
Posted at 11:59 pm , on March 24, 2018
I know I tell you don’t change for anyone… I still stand by that.
Today I want to talk about making a change for you, and not being afraid of it.
You need to have those special people around you. The ones that would be there for you in a drop of a hat and you vice versa. Not the ones that you’re just wishing had spare time for you.
Comparing yourself to others is the worst thing that you can do. You need to remember you were born this way and ain’t nobody gonna make you a sheep. Start loving wonderful you and love every tiny bit of your life.
You may not be where you want to be. The thing to do is to change the way you think and the way of life you live now and if you aren’t living a happy and fulfilling life then you need to get a plan of action going.
It’s always better to think of all the positive things happening in your life than the ones that are trying to get you down. Focus on the good and forget the bad..or tackle your problem head on to make a negative a positive.
Remember positive people lead positive lives.
Thanks for reading
Until next time…
Posted at 7:00 pm , on March 14, 2018
We all need to look after ourselves.
I know some of you are thinking- ‘I don’t have time for that’….oh yes you do.
I am pretty sure you can spare 5 minutes and devote it just to you.
Here are 10 ways you can apply a bit of self-love and it will make you feel so much better afterwards
- Grab a pen and some paper and write down 5 things that make you happy – then read them back and feel that smile on your face and in your heart,
- Listen to your favourite song, even put it on repeat if you like, sing along or dance. Enjoy how it makes you feel.
- Prepare your favourite meal/ snack. Have a little feast, It won’t hurt every once in a while.
- Light a candle, one with a scent that makes you go mmm. Get all nostalgic. Don’t forget to blow it out once you’re done.
- Pamper yourself by applying a face mask or painting your nails. One deserves a pampering every once in a while
- Read some of your favourite quotes – Make a board on Pinterest and keep adding to it. In times of need, they can be powerful.
- Put on an outfit that you love, or a colour that makes you feel good, or your favourite PJs.
- Do a quick yoga session or just sit in peace and meditate. Don’t think of anything in particular. Just be in the now.
- Make yourself a hot chocolate or a yummy smoothie and just enjoy.
- Soak in the bath or have a nice long shower and just appreciate the me time.
There you have it.
Hope you will take some of these and apply them in your day/week. You deserve it.
Allow yourself relaxation and above anything else Happiness.
Til next time