I have just realised my title is a high school muaical song but I’m going to roll with it.
So I really think making lists is something that everyone should do.
Even if you have a mind that remembers everything.
These little beauts are from Card Factory for £2 and they pretty much are all you need to have your shit together.
In tomorrows post I am going to be talking all things blogging and what things will be helpful during each month.
So come back tomorrow and I hope today is a good start to your week.
Bring your notepad and pen to take notes.
I have this book that i had last Christmas that hasn’t even been wrote in – typical stationery addict. It’s been sat in a drawer waiting patiently for his day.
Well i have decided that this coming year he will be very much used.
This is food for thought for you too.
Start off the new year with a new book – the more pages the better. Each day make sure you pick up this book and write a page in it. No matter what it is.
It could be
- A to do list
- A log of what you did that day
- A dream you had and you want to relay back to it.
- Plans for a future project/outing
Literally anything you want.
It will get you into the habit of writing and not just the digital form.
Keep a diary separate as the book will then just become a diary. You want to make it much more than that.
There will be some really nice ones out there this time of year with Christmas sales and all that.
Hope you are all pretty much prepared for next week, for just one day. But let’s be honest it’s a special roast we’ve been waiting for all year.
- Do you go into a supermarket and find yourself accidentally slipping into the stationery aisle and your eyes instantly lighting up?
- Do you buy a pretty notepad just because, and a handful of cute pens too?
- Do you try to justify to others why you needed those pink paperclips and a marble stapler even though you hardly ever have loose papers to put together?
- Do you think you have enough to start a stationery shop?
Consider yourself a stationery addict
Please don’t be ashamed and know you are not alone, you definitely don’t need to give up this addiction. It’s one you can shout from the rooftops and be proud.
I’ve been one since I’ve been able to write so nearly 30 years. I cried when our local stationers shut. Just for the record, it wasn’t last week it was a fair few years ago.
What are your favourite stationery bits to buy?