It’s Saturday night it’s been so bloody hot today here in England.
so I thought let’s do a nice easy Q and A from the comfort of my nice cool bedroom.
OK its called 5 favourites and I’ve chosen 5 questions from the list…
Oh this is my thinking face too 🙈
- 5 favourite celebrities : Micky Flanagan, Colin Firth, Meryl Streep, Phillip Schofield and Cameron Diaz (3 eye candy and 2 fab women)
- 5 favourite words/sayings you use too much: peachy, beaut, I love it, you’re special, ya (like the German for yeah) that ones just become a habit 🙈
- 5 favourite movies of all time : Bridget Jones Diary – the first one, Now and then, 10 things I hate about you, The kissing booth and of course Dirty Dancing…. There’s so many than 5 I’ll do a blog post on it at a later date.
- 5 favourite pictures on my phone that are not people :
5 favourite quotes:
- live well, laugh often, love much.
- If it doesn’t make me feel fabulous I don’t want it.
- The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow.
- Love yourself like your not waiting for someone else to do it
- It’s not about the size you wear but how you wear your size.
Hope you enjoyed the read 🌸
Til next time
I left school hell of a long time ago…. 2002 to be exact.
Round about this time was the last few exams and then prepping for the big event which was PROM.
So I had been beat up by a group of girls a month before and mum and me had bought my dress in a charity shop for £17.50 and i really felt special in it but because my confidence had been knocked severely it wasn’t quite the exciting night I had hoped for.
I was a bag of nerves, that feeling of oh my god I’m gonna barf on me pretty dress but luck was on my side. That was before we had even picked up my mates.
Got there unscathed and smiles when I saw all my mates.
Photos were taken outside the venue, this one above was me and one of my besties at school Soph. I didn’t have an ounce of make up on as my face still hurt from getting beat up but my sis did my hair really lovely so I half felt like a princess.
I probably stayed for half the night and then dad had to come pick me up because I started to panic.
I can actually say I went though and it’s good to look back at pics of everyone else looking gorgeous too.
This was our last day of school with my bestie Jessica aka Trev. Still besties now and I’m blessed that we still are just as close.
Thought since most year 11s will be going to their proms this month it’ll be good to chat about mine.
Thanks for stopping by
Til next time
Just a heads up to those who like tuning into my podcast.
This weeks episode is now live to listen on the following links
Incase you hadn’t guessed what the topic was by the title its all about crushes and my views on who i think is a fitty and a quick q and a is in there for good measure.
This week I bring you a story time over on my podcast of how I was pressured into doing some things in life that I didn’t want to really do. One of them was losing my virginity.
I am on Spotify now which I think is fab so if you want to hear this weeks episode click here
I know not everyone has Spotify so I always leave the Soundcloud one here that you just need to press on the play button to listen.
Let me know your thoughts on the podcast or If you have been through something similar.
Much love…me xxx