Some of us just write a blog post and post it and aren’t overly fussed about how it does or who it’s inspired.
However the majority of us do, as it shows how you grow in your journey of blogging.
So I thought about the types of things we all could do throughout the month to stay ahead of ourselves.
– Publish new blog post
– Respond to comments
– Ensure all links in post work correctly
– Comment on 5-10 peoples blog posts
– Browse Internet for inspiration
– Promote on all your social media platforms
– Check and respond to ant emails / DMs you have
– Plan and start writing your next post
– Make mind maps or bullet points for future posts
– Use Pinterest to get ideas
– Take photographs, find graphics and quotes to use in your blog posts.
– Continue to share your posts over on your socials but don’t over do it… You don’t want to appear annoying.
– Have a evaluation of how your blog is performing, print out the insights and see which ones your readers are most interested in
– Improve on things in your blog that you spot isn’t working so great, maybe your schedule of the days you post or the type of content you put out.
– Look at the theme and think do you still love it, because if you don’t… It needs to change.
I could go on and on but those were just a few pointers.
The most important thing is to interact with your readers in your blog post, the comments and then in their blog posts too. Be a loyal follower 🌸