Even though mine is slightly broken at the moment I wanted to get my views across about women and their bodies.
- When someone says you’re beautiful they aren’t lying
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over
- Stretch marks are on pretty much every second Woman don’t be ashamed.
- Be more body confident it’s so attractive.
- Everyone has one boob bigger than the other
- It’s not wrong to be vain it’s called Self love.
- You can wear what you want and wear it with pride. If it makes you feel good. Your body your rules.
- The size of your waist doesn’t measure your worth.
- Don’t let anyone give your body the attention when they haven’t had permission.
and last but not least
Your body hears everything your mind says about it so think positive.
I have been blogging a little over a year now. I absolutely love documenting about the things I like and things that go on in my life. I want to add something different.
I want to include some of the fabulous bloggers of this world. The ones who I love to see online and enjoy every post they write and also newbies that I’ve only just discovered.
I will either do a Q and A with a different blogger every week or just write a little piece about them. We shall see how it goes.
So watch this space and I hope to bring you more people to follow on their journeys.
Alternatively leave your blog link down below and I’ll be in touch.
Til next time
I only found out a few days ago there was an International Day For Girls.
I know we have International Woman’s Day at the beginning of the year I believe that girls should be recognised too as being a powerful gender.
I found some pretty awesome quotes that show we are strong females no matter what age we are.
There is no need to strive for perfection just be your amazing self
Making a stand with other girls is much better than fighting against them.
Never give up on your childhood dreams, trust me, mine has come true.
Speak up and don’t let your thoughts and ideas be silenced.
This Little verse reminds you that you are and always will be enough.
Thanks for stopping by
til next time…
A few words of wisdom from me to you….
I want you to remember these 6 things this week if nothing else
- If something made you laugh until your sides hurt write it down in your phone notes so you can look back on it and have a giggle to yourself again.
- Go to your favourite bands concert. Have a drink but don’t get stupidly drunk you want to remember the epic time you had and get all the words right as your singing don’t you?
- In life take plenty of pictures. Whatever catches your eye. Just click away. That way later on when you scroll through your camera roll you’ll remember everything about that day, good or bad.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. Every path you take will take you on a journey and it’s up to you to make it through with strength and determination and end up right where you want to be – in your own little paradise.
- Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference. Who is true to you and who is not.
- One of the biggest lessons in life is to realise it’s ok to feel shitty. Just make sure you don’t stay there. Find your happy place and get back to it.
Thanks for stopping by….
See you in the next post
One aim i want you to strive for this summer and carry on the rest of your life is this… Body Confidence
These 10 ways will help you on your way and if you put them into action you soon wont need to look at the list to see what needs to be done to achieve it because you will have it.
Lets get into them…
- Appreciate all that your body can do – It gets up in the morning, it feeds you, you walk around and you exercise it. Be thankful that yours works as some peoples do not.
- Keep a top 10 list of things you like about yourself -Things that aren’t related to how much you weigh or what you look like. So we are looking at your beautiful inside. I will do a blog post on this topic soon.
- Remind yourself that Beauty is not only skin deep – Those so called perfect pictures you see on Instagram that have most likely been edited and staged to hell. You are much more than that. Beauty shouldn’t be taken at face value.
- Look at yourself as a whole person and don’t just focus on one body part. Loving the whole of you is so much better
- Surround yourself with positive people – Those people that lift you up and think your a fabulous human being those are the people you want in your life. The others you just gotta wave bye bye to.
- Shut down the voices that tell you that you are not perfect – Whoever invented that word was silly as people strive to be perfect and hate themselves for not measuring up to someone else. You be you and let them be them.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and make you feel good – Theres no point putting on those 5 inch heels because you saw them on someone else and they rocked them if you can’t walk in them and you don’t usually wear them. Have your own unique style and own it.
- Look at social media / magazines in a constructive and positive way – Don’t slate the photos of females you think aren’t owning their look if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all. Us women were born to build each other up not tear each other down.
- Do something nice for yourself and let your body know its appreciated – Buy it some new clothes or give it a nice soak in the bath with some bubbles. Every body loves a good pampering i know mine does . Love your body.
- Send out a good message to others doubting their body – There are so many of us that are looking for body confidence and once you have got yours you can help others as well.
Don’t forget these 10 write them down, share them and use them.
I thought I’d just share a few quotes that I found whilst scrolling on the lovely Pinterest….my my it’s so addictive
Ok so this first one:
You should never be anything but yourself. So what if your different from the norm.
Simple message here don’t bloody frown it will make you have lines in your forehead and it will put you in a bad mood. Show your teeth while you still have them.
Give yourself a boost of self confidence and walk in a room feeling just as important as the next person.
There’s nothing stopping you from achieving any goal you want to. Another saying the sky’s the limit. We all know the sky goes on forever. Same applies to this one.
Last but no means least if you’re going to do anything make sure it’s going to make you happy. Because happy people lead happy lives.