I haven’t done a beauty related post lately so i thought what would be a good one and i stumbled across The Beauty Tag.
There is 30 questions but some didn’t really apply so i left them out.
so here we go with the questions…..
- Do you remember your first makeup item? I do I believe it was the Rimmel stick concealer – when the spots first started to appear
- Describe your perfect mascara? One that gives length, volume and doesn’t clump. My favourite at the moment is Maybelline lash sensational. It works a treat.
- What kind of coverage do you prefer in a foundation? I’d have to say full because I have problematic skin I like one that covers my imperfections without clogging my pores. I mix Revlon Color Stay & Loreal True Match to get the right shade – both in ivory.
- Favourite high end brand? I would have to say Benefit/MAC if they count as high end I tend to stick to the high street. Its kinder to my purse.
- What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? I would have to say Too Faced as I love the creativity of their palettes and the lipsticks are always in amazing shades.
- Favorite drugstore brand? I would have to say Loreal as I seem to have a lot of their products in my beauty drawer
- Do you wear fake eyelashes? No, I don’t need to my eyelashes have always been long enough not to need them and a stroke of the right mascara is enough for the volume.
- Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without? Eyeliner or concealer and sometimes lippy depending if it is a long lasting one or not.
- What is your most cherished beauty product? My MAC Fluid line Gel Liner.
- How often do you shop for makeup? As and when I need it…maybe once a month and then I can treat myself a little.
- Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely? I am a bit thrifty. I like to find a product that does the job of a high-end product for half the price.
- Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? Maybe one day if I really felt the need to but why not just look on youtube for tutorials instead.
- Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup? I would have to say Superdrug as they always have a huge selection or if I did want to treat myself to a high-end product then its Debenhams.
- Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? I tend to stick to a routine so I don’t upset my skin too much – sounds like it has feelings.
- What brand do you think has the best packaging? Too Faced without a doubt
- Which celebrity always has great makeup? Pretty much all of them as they have their own make-up artists.
- Favourite Beauty Guru? Jaclyn Hill of course…she’s talented and she’s got attitude as well.
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I wouldn’t say clumsy I just don’t have the patience to do all the fancy eyeshadow looks that you see floating about the web so I stick to simple looks.
- What do you apply first, concealer or foundation? Concealer first under my eyes, down my nose and on any spots I can see, then foundation and back in with concealer if needed.
- What do you love about makeup? I love how you can do lots of different looks with it and it makes you feel better when you put it on – if you haven’t smudged anywhere in the process.
Anybody that fancies doing it can copy and paste from mine, it’ll be fun to see your answers.
Til next time..
have a fab start to the weekend