It’s 2 weeks since Christmas and when all was merry and it was all about celebrations.
Now we are heading for the middle of January and a New year may not sit well with some people.
The weather is pretty dismal, the nights are still starting at half 4 🙈
Although we can’t click our fingers and magic it better instantly, we can try and do little bits to make us happier.
* Find some happy music, make a playlist of all your feel good songs. Play it loud, feel it on your soul.
* When you get a little bit of a dry day, take advantage of it. Perfect opportunity to take yourself for a walk, or to the shops for a nosey. Fresh air is good and nature on your walk is beautiful. Appreciate the little things.
* Have a mass sort out. Decluttering is so therapeutic. Throw out all the stuff you no longer need. Then organise what you’re keeping and you’ll have satisfaction when it’s all done.
* Make a conscious effort to fuel your body when you are having low times as it gives you strength. I sound like my Mother now. Make some of your favourite meals.
* Take that bath before bed, or a bit of pampering. It’ll relax you and I believe that a bit of self love is an instant feel good factor.
Well there’s a little list of things to get rid of your blues… Hopefully.
Don’t be afraid to ring or message a friend if you just need a chat. My instagram is always open so find me there @holzieloves